Robert Pattinson was spotted driving around LA with an actress named Riley Keough yesterday, which means that they are 100% in a relationship because that’s how Hollywood works.
Other than the fact that Riley was once in a movie with Kristen Stewart and they are supposedly friends…we know NOTHING about Rob’s rumored new GF.
So, here’s 5 things to know about Riley Keough.
1. Riley’s mom is Lisa Marie Presley, the daughter of rock ‘n’ roll star Elvis. Her father is musician Danny Keough. At one point, Michael Jackson was her stepfather when her mom married the pop star in 1994. Nicolas Cage was also her stepfather for a couple years.
2. Riley and Kristen know each other very well. Riley starred in The Runaways in 2010, alongside Kristen. Riley played Marie Currie.
3. Riley has dated several high-profile Hollywood hotties. Most recently, Riley dated Magic Mike star Alex Pettyfer, the two met on set because Riley played his love interest. They were engaged but called it off in 2012. Before Alex, Riley dated singer Ryan Cabrera and even actor Jonah Hill.
4. She’s a sometimes model. She has graced the pages of high-end magazines like Vogue. She was the face of Christian Dior’s Miss Dior Cherie Parfum in 2006. Similarly, Rob is now the face of Dior Homme for men. They have SO MUCH in common.
5. Riley reportedly has four tattoos: a Gemini symbol, a Mayan calendar, symbol for a tarot card called The Hanged Man and Led Zeppelin’s four elements. Kristen only has one. Psh.