The many mysteries of Miley Cyrus is a vast and ever-changing subject.
Recently, we—along with a fair share of her fans—have gotten the sneaky suspicion that Miley is already married to fiance Liam Hemsworth. Here are nine reasons why we think so and one reason why we don’t.
1. She Wore a Wedding Band: A Christmas photo of the couple showed both Liam and Miley with matching bands in front of the Christmas tree.
2. She Ranks Liam Number One: “Number one is my relationship with Liam,” she told Cosmopolitan magazine. “That's what I feel the most confident in because you never know.”
3. She Calls Liam Her Hubby: While reminiscing about her soon-to-be fiancé in the most creepy way possible, Miley told Cosmo: “My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, 'Who's that? He is so hot!' That's my hubby!” “HUBBY!” Check and mate.
4. She Was on Her Honeymoon: Miley was recently pictured on a beach with Liam in Costa Rica. Yeah, his family was there too, but if that doesn’t hint at a destination wedding, we don’t know what does.
5. She Had a Bachelorette Party: During her appearance on “Ellen,” she was on the receiving end of a surprise lap dance by a couple of beefed-up fellows. She looked terrified.
6. She’s Already Acting Like a Mom: When Justin Bieber’s car was involved in a pursuit that left a paparazzo dead, mother Miley came to the boy wonder’s defense, tweeting:
“It is unfair for anyone to put this on to Justin's conscious as well! This was bound to happen! Your mom teaches u when your a child not to play in the street! The chaos that comes with the paparazzi acting like fools makes it impossible for anyone to make safe choices.”
7. She Has a Wedding-Dress Ready Body: Anytime the 20-year-old steps out, she has a tendency of looking smoking hot—namely, her super flat stomach.
“Back to raw tomorrow. Right after these birthday cake Oreos,” she recently tweeted.
You mean post-wedding cake?
8. She Hasn’t Set a Date: “There is some rumor going around that I’m having like 47 weddings. I’m not. I’m having one wedding,” she previously told Ellen DeGeneres.
She’s thrown out excuses ranging from touring to her new album for the wedding date delay, but we all know the real reason… What’s the point of setting a date if it already happened?
9. She Doesn’t Want a Big Affair: “I can't even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don't know why anyone thinks I'm going to have this huge, extravagant wedding,” she told Cosmo. “That is so not who I am.”
So, is “who she is” actually a shifty headline-dodger that got married under the radar without telling anyone? Maybe. Just, maybe...
And now for the one reason, the ONLY reason, why we don’t think Miley is already Liam's bride.
She Says So: Her rep tells People that the couple is “definitely NOT married.”