Celebrities making fun of other celebrities are like the bonus, never-before-released track on a special edition Britney Spears album…it’s almost too good to be true.
Halloween is just around the corner and celebrities in Hollywood – just like real life people - are getting into the holiday spirit. And sometimes that means making fun of the people that they share the spotlight with.
Here are the top 10 celebs that have dressed up like other celebs for one reason or another.
10. Jennifer Love Hewitt Goes Brangelina: Wait, Jennifer Love-Hewitt has a boyfriend? Well, she did last Halloween anyway. Her and her boyfriend at the time dressed up as Brad and Angelina. Topping their costume off was a pregnant belly a handful of cabbage patch kids stapled to their bodies.
9. Cate Blanchett Plays Bob Dylan: The 2007 movie I’m Not There was a good excuse for Cate Blanchett to not comb her hair. It was also a good excuse to stare at costar hunks Christian Bale, Richard Gere and Heath Ledger.
8. Perez Hilton as Lady Gaga: Mommy, why does that hot lady have hairy arms? Oh, wait its just Perez Hilton trying to get attention.
7. ‘Today’ Gets Even Sadder: “Today” made their talk show even less appealing by putting their hosts Matt Lauer in a dress as J.Lo and Al Roker in a pimp suit as Diddy. Not their best looks.
6. Kardashian for a Day: Kelly Ripa and Nick Lachey dressed up as Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries on their wedding day. Oddly, the memory of this parody lasted longer than the memory of the couple’s actually wedding.
5. Nichole Richie as J.Lo: The reality star accepted her diva side and holiday spirit, slipping into a pink jumpsuit. The only thing missing in the costume was J.Lo’s curves to fill the suit out with.
4. ‘Glee’ Cast Member Tries on Nicki: Amber Riley, aka Mercedes Jones on “Glee,” found another use for the clown wing that she found at Party City. The multi-colored sherbet hairdo would go perfectly with costume of the new “American Idol” judge.
3. Jimmy Fallon Embraces His Inner ‘Housewife’: The late night host has a long-running skit called “Real Housewives of Late Night.” And, no matter how many times we see Jimmy in a wig and cocktail dress, it’s always good.
2. Holly Robinson Peete Goes Gangster: The former co-host of “The Talk” stepped into the role of Lil Wayne last Halloween, pulling the costume off to a tee. Is anyone else disturbed by this image of Weezy with boobs?
1: Kelly Ripa Ahead of the Honey Boo Boo Curve: Long before the days when Honey Boo Boo Child was a household name, talk show host Kelly Ripa dressed up as a toddler in tiara. Today, that same outfit has a much more disturbing meaning