It’s slowly becoming more and more official that Britney Spears has a new man in her life. And he’s not her conservator or even a K-Fed type. He’s actually, well... pretty normal.
News broke of a mystery man around Valentine’s Day when the “Scream & Shout” singer was photographed going to dinner with some guy that we’d never seen before.
Judging by their first date-esque body language (and the fact that it was freakin’ Valentine’s Day!), we—along with many others—assumed it was a romantic outing.
Today, TMZ has more details to help identify the metaphorically masked hunk. Here’s what we know:
- His name is David
- He is 27-years-old. Four years Britney’s junior.
- He works at a law firm, though he’s not a lawyer. Instead, he does field research for the company. He is described as a jack-of-all-trades
- He’s from Atlanta. (A southern fried fellow, just like Brit.)
- He’s not a baller. TMZ makes sure to point out that David is “definitely not a wealthy guy.”
- He loves golf and loves teaching Britney how to play.
- He loves hats. Any photo we’ve seen of this dude, he’s always sporting a baseball cap… even on his dinner date.
Britney and David reportedly met through friends and have enjoyed spending time together at places like the Sherwood Country Club.
According to the new report, the Valentine’s Day date consisted of a quick bite of sushi. The tab ended up being $60…
Hollyscoop can’t confirm any of this information just yet. We’ve contacted Britney’s team and are currently waiting on a response.