The LA County Coroners office autopsy reports claim that cocaine and even a "drug spoon" were found in the hotel room with Whitney Houston when she passed away.
The L.A. Coroners office reports that a “spoon with a white crystal-like substance on it” and “a white powdery substance” was tested and confirmed to be cocaine.
These facts are from Houston’s autopsy report, so it’s legit.
Next to the spoon was a “rolled up piece of white paper,” says the report.
The report adds, “Whitney possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol.” The report says she had marijuana, cocaine, xanax, Flexeril (a muscle relaxer) and Benadryl in her system all at the same time and tests show that she used them all right before her death.
Unfortunately for Whitney, the autopsy report only gets worse. When Whitney was found face down in the bath tub, she had a “bloody purge coming from her nose.”
Even with all the coke and paraphernalia found in the room, the autopsy is still listing the official cause of death as accidental drowning, but heart disease and “chronic” cocaine use were contributing factors.
Now, the Houston family is so worried about Whitney’s daughter Bobbi Kristina that they are staging an intervention so Bobbi doesn’t go down the same path as her mother.
Bobbi has reportedly been taking prescription pills, drinking, and smoking marijuana.
“Everyone is worried sick about Krissy…her aunt Pat got a number of her friends and family to come to Atlanta and have a serious talk with her about her sobriety. There were lots of tears, but Bobbi Kristina didn’t listen,” a source tells Star magazine.
Whitney’s long-term mentor Clive Davis has even urged Bobbi to get clean, “Clive keeps telling Bobbi she needs to go to rehab, and that is she does, he’ll help launch her music career. He’s doing everything he can.”