Victoria Beckham. biography
Victoria “Posh” Beckham was born Victoria Adams in Hertfordshire, England. Victoria knew she would be famous since she was a little girl. She did not know how she was going to do it but she knew it was going to be done. Victoria was a loner in school and was often teased for the acne on her face. At age 17, she started going to the Laine Arts Theatre College in Epsom, Surrey.
While in college, Victoria was briefly in another band. After finishing her 3-year course at Lanie Arts, she answered an ad in a magazine that was looking for 5 girls who could sing and dance. She applied and the rest was history. Victoria Beckham gained international stardom as Posh Spice of The Spice Girls. Their single Wannabe was a smash hit.
Victoria Adams married soccer God David Beckham in July 1999, and together they have three sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
The family made their big move to Los Angeles on 12 July 2007 because David had been signed to play for the LA Galaxy soccer team.
Did you know...
- Victoria’s father Tony used to drive her to school in a Rolls-Royce.
- She does not like being called Vicky.
- Godmother of Geri Halliwell's daughter Bluebell.
- Her son Romeo Beckham suffers from epilepsy.
- Friends of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.
- Godfather of her sons Brooklyn Beckham and Romeo Beckham is Elton John.
- Godmother of her sons Brooklyn Beckham and Romeo Beckham is Elizabeth Hurley.
- Favorite designers are Dolce & Gabbana, Donatella Versace and Roberto Cavalli.
- Victoria was chosen as one of People Magazine's, "100 Most Beautiful People in the World", in May 2007.
- She claims that she has never had an eating disorder.
- Victoria was involved in a well-publicized feud with Naomi Campbell.
- Victoria's career as a solo artist is largely considered to have been a commercial failure.
- Victoria has a sister, Louise and a brother, Christian.
- Victoria tried out for the role of Lara Croft in the film Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) but lost out to Angelina Jolie.