Move over, Oprah! Tyra Banks is giving the ladies of primetime a run for their money…literally! Tyra has just been named the top earning woman in primetime, earning $30 million in the 12-month period logged. She not only has her talk show and America’s Next Top Model, but also did a cameo on Gossip Girl this season, and produces shows like True Beauty and Stylista, which has since been canceled.
Coming in at 32 is Katherine Heigl, who banked over $18 million over the 12 months from her work on Grey’s, her movies, and her endorsements.
Rounding out the top five are Marg Helgenberger from CSI, who earned $9.5 million, Eva Longoria Parker, who banked $9 million, and Mariska Hargitay, who walked with $8.5 million last year. Click here for more on the Forbesarticle.
The top ten female earners are:
1. Tyra Banks - $30 million
2.Katherine Heigl - $18 million
3. Marg Helgenberger - $9.5 million
4. Eva Longoria Parker - $9 million
5. Mariska Hargitay - $8.5 million
6. Julia Louis-Dreyfus (tie) - $8 million
6. Maura Tierney (tie) - $8 million
8. Tina Fey - $7 million
9. Marcia Cross - $6.2 million
10. Jennifer Love Hewitt - $6 million