Twitter is the new fad and stars can’t get enough of it. Almost every celebrity is on the social networking site and can't get enough of writing exactly 140 characters to express themselves.
We love how stars aren’t afraid to really air out their dirty laundry on Twitter, and—just because—we’ve compiled a list of the wackiest celebrity Twitter posts. Enjoy—and might we add…RT!
10. “King TMI” It’s no secret that P. Diddy is an outspoken celeb in all areas of life…including his sex life!
Iamdidy: “For all those just tuning in. I’m 6 and half hrs in on a 36 hour tantric sex session. Welcome.”
9. “Profound Juice Bag” Jersey Shore’s Ronnie spends a lot of time in the gym. But wouldn’t it be courteous not to tweet on the machines…some people are waiting!
MTVRonnie: “I noticed the guys who talk the most in the gym talk the least to girls at the club!?!
8. “Sisterly Love” We love Holly Montag because she has no filter and drinks way too much. Case in point.
HollyMontag: “I’ve decided to follow in my sisters footsteps and get plastic surgery. To become a man.”
7. “Lord of the Douches” Spencer Pratt is such a hater on Twitter! All he does is criticize celebs in Hollywood like Lauren Conrad and Audrina Patridge. But this scathing remark about Kate Hudson’s boob job was the lowest.
Spencerpratt: “How is it possible to get breast implants and still not have breasts! Kate H- get ur money back…I gotta guy who will hook you up!”
6. “Twit-4-Twat” If John Mayer spent as much time writing lyrics as he does on Twitter, he’d have a new album out by now! What’s funny is all of his tweets sound kind of like this.
JohnCMayer: "Dear Ambien, I had a full 8 hours of sleep to devote to you. Too bad you didn't have a full dose of 'sleepy ingredients' to devote to me."
5. “Inappropriate.com” Chris Brown must have had a short lapse of memory when he wrote this tweet about his thoughts on love. What’s next…marriage advice?
Chrisbrown: “There is one type of love…unconditional.”
4. “Desperate for Press” Brandon Davis (exactly…WHO??) decided to draw attention to himself by calling out his ex-girlfriend Mischa Barton who had recently put on a few pounds. The girl has enough to deal with in her life without his grammatically incorrect commentary.
BrandonDavis14: "OMG. Just realized my ex turned in to 1 of the fattest people in the planet. I’m gonna start dating plus size models. Not! Mischa the hefer."
3. “Wait…is he???” Joe Jonas is doing nothing for his street cred. He’s already a Jonas Brother, so making statements like this isn’t going to make his publicist happy!
Joejonas: “I hope I never get put in prison. Lil Wayne would so tap this.”
2. “Drunk Twitterer” Lindsay Lohan is the classic drunk twitterer, always making bold statements about her father or anyone else who is trying to stop her from dying in 2010. But the best was this recent rant about ex Samantha Ronson. Caution: it’s written in Lilo Talk.
Lindsaylohan: “I'm pretty sure that @samantharonson just threw a fit @33years old and my friend tal @draishollywood illegally open NOW at this hour… Asked me, after being here jus for Timbalands birthday-to leave even though she stayed over just 2nights ago-tired of @samantharonson… Playing the innocent card, while chatting to tmz just like my ex-father, when all I've ever done is fall for a girl.”
The best part of this twit was Samantha Ronson's reply: "Jack and crack will make for some crazy tweets.”
1. “Discarded Barbie” Heidi Montag is acting like one of your favorite Barbie dolls until one day you decided to cut her hair into a bob, realized how ugly she was, and threw her into the toy chest forever.
Heidimontag: “PS I HAVE NO FRIENDS, the ones who are pretending to be "friends" or "family", are crazy, angry, broke, and bitter this is why they haven't been in my life for years! LIARS!”