According to some magazine called Total Film, Tom Hiddleston has just been voted the Sexiest Film Actor alive right now.
I know what you’re thinking: A) Why didn’t that honor go to Robert Pattinson and B) Who the hell is Tom Hiddleston?
Apparently he’s this British actor who may or may not be dating Jessica Chastain and is apparently rumored to be in the running to play Christian Grey in the Fifty Shades Of Grey film adaptation, which makes me wonder who this God-amongst-man is…that is, until I Googled him.
Him? Really? The SEXIEST actor alive!? Anyways, here are 5 facts you don’t know about Tom because you might care.
1) He might be dating Jessica Chastain: Last week, a UK rag mag claimed that the two started dating before Christmas but then Jessica shot down the rumors and was all like “I don’t date actors!” so who knows?
2) He’s rumored to play the lead in Fifty Shades Of Grey: There are thousands of fan sites and tumblrs dedicated to getting Hiddleston in the lead role of the S&M god Christian Grey. I personally don’t think he has the jaw line to do Christian Grey justice, but whatever.
3) He topped Glamour’s Sexiest Men list: Apparently this “sexy” honor is a recurring thing. Tom placed second on “Glamour” magazine’s top 20 sexy Hollywood men list. He was second only to Robert Pattinson. That’s more like it.
4) He’s good at impressions: When Tom does an interview he really likes to do impressions of co-stars and other actors. One gem on the Internet is a compilation of all of Tom’s best impressions and I have to say his Chris Hemsworth is REALLY GOOD. His Samuel L. Jackson impression is really bad, however.
5) His big break was in Thor. Before Thor, Hiddleston was just some two-cent theater actor. You know, like, on a stage. After he played the villain Loki in Thor, he was catapulted into celeb-dom. He reprised his role as Loki in The Avengers, and will appear in the next Thor sequel.