It’s the battle between the celebrities and the athletes! In a new reality show for ABC, actors and models will have to show what they’ve got against professional athletes in The Superstars.
The show will pair up one star and one athlete on a team competing in such sporting events as swimming, biking, running, and kayaking. One team will be eliminated each week.
Here are the teams:
- Football player Terrell Owens and model Joanna Krupa
- Baseball player Jeff Kent and actress Ali Landry
- Basketball player Robert Horry and actress Estella Warren
- Skier Kristi Leskinen and dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Skier Bode Miller and TV host Paige Hemmis
- Basketball player Lisa Leslie and actor Dan Cortese
- Tennis star Jennifer Capriati and actor David Charvet
- Soccer player Brandi Chastain and Julio Iglesias
Those are quite the teams! We’re pretty impressed with the female athletes, and think they’ll be a force to reckon with on this show! The Superstars airs June 23rd on ABC.