Reflecting back on the most popular celebrity GIFs of this past year, 2013 was all about attitude. Taylor Swift-sassy, Miley Cyrus-sized, Beyoncé levels of attitude. And lots of it.
These were the moments in pop culture we just couldn't get enough of. So much so, we could watch them over and over with these never-ending GIFs.
Get as much of these moments as you can because the year’s already slipping away!
1. When Lindsay Lohan was spectacularly glitter-bombed while arriving at her natural habitat (an LA courthouse).
2. When Beyoncé’s hair got caught in a fan and she kept right on singing.
LIKE A TRU KWEEN.
3. When Taylor Swift muttered for Harry Styles to “shut the f*** up”...
4. ...after choking back her disgust for Justin Bieber.
5. When Miley Cyrus’ tongue could not be tamed at the VMAs.
6. And Rihanna watched Miley perform, but just couldn't be bothered.
7. When, during the Oscars, Jennifer Lawrence fell...
...right into America's hearts. <3 <3 <3 <3333
8. WHO KNEW Leonardo DiCaprio could bust out this dance move?
It's from The Wolf of Wall Street.
9. When Justin Timberlake did his best “Taylor Swift surprise face” to Taylor Swift’s surprised face.
10. When Sarah Jessica Parker was photobombed by J-Law.
Which caused Marion Cotillard and Lena Dunham to start laughing at the same time.
11. When Rihanna convinced everyone to never ever mess with her and her microphone.
12. When Taylor got groovier than a mom day drunk at Pechanga Resort and Casino.
13. When 'N SYNC reunited, reverting us all back to 12-year-old girls.
14. When Miguel nearly decapitated two of his fans.
"Let my leg adorn you!"
15. When Oprah served us some backhanded REALNESS in The Butler.
16. When Michelle Obama dished out this epic eye-roll felt ‘round the world.
17. When Kate Middleton twirled her hair like she’s a damn Duchess (oh wait).
18. When we all wanted to be seated at Glenn Close's Golden Globes table because of this.
Happy 2013 and here's to an even more GIF-able 2014!