Star Wars creator George Lucas has been named Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Man by Forbes.com after making $170 million in the past year, mostly from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the adventure movie Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
Legendary director Steven Spielberg came in second after earning $150 million between June 2008 and June 2009. His huge salary came from directing movies like Indiana Jones and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
Producer Jerry Bruckheimer came third with $100 million, while funny guy Jerry Seinfeld snagged the number four spot earning over $85 million dollars.
Forbes.com’s top 10 Highest-Paid Men in Hollywood:
1. George Lucas - $170 million
2. Steven Spielberg - $150 million
3. Jerry Bruckheimer - $100 million
4. Jerry Seinfeld - $85 million
5. Dr. Phil McGraw - $80 million
6. Tyler Perry - $75 million
6. Dick Wolf - $75 million
6. Simon Cowell - $75 million
9. Bruce Springsteen - $70 million
9. Howard Stern - $70 million