Simon Cowell makes more money than he probably knows what to do with. And now Forbes has named him the top earning man on primetime television. He even beat out Donald Trump!
Simon made a whopping $75 million last year, which beat Trump’s $50 million, and Ryan Seacrest’s $38 million. The amount was based on estimated pre-tax earnings from June 1, 2008 to June 1, 2009.
Also in the top five are Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen, who made $21 million, and Office star Steve Carell, with an estimated $21 million.
Wonder if these guys have any idea how lucky they are? Check out the massive paycheck numbers below for the top ten. Think they’re worth it?
1. Simon Cowell: $75 million
2. Donald Trump: $50 million
3. Ryan Seacrest: $38 million
4. Charlie Sheen: $21 million
5. Steve Carell: $21 million
6. Howie Mandel: $15 million
7. Kiefer Sutherland: $13 million
8. Jeff Foxworthy: $11 million
9. Hugh Laurie: $10 million
10. 10. David Caruso: $9 million