Sharon Stone may have found her very own version of Christian Grey. The 54-year-old actress was photographed canoodling on the beaches of Venice, CA and making out with her new man, 27-year-old Martin Mica. I don’t even know why I get out of bed anymore.
Is he dating her for the fame? Are they in love? Whatever, here are five things you didn’t know about Martin Mica.
1) He’s a model: Are you even surprised? This 6ft tall hunk is of Argentinian descent (but currently resides in Brazil) and has appeared in Vogue, Italian Vanity Fair, a Ciroc Vodka ad, and Benetton ads, just to name a few.
2) They just met: Stone and Mica met for the first time at a Vogue Brasil party in April. Stone covered the May edition of the magazine and found the model at the launch party. She was spotted heading back to her hotel with him that night. Cougar.
3) He sings: He’s not a “musician” per se, but there is a silly YouTube video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09jOeZjI-wc] of him singing some song called “Bom Bom Bom.” No idea what he’s singing about, but does it really matter? Also, he has a comically deep voice.
4) He’s super active on Instagram: If you’ve got a few hours to waste, here is Mica’s recently tweeted photos: [http://twitter.com/#!/MHMica/media/grid] It’s mostly just pictures of him and his guy friends and pictures of sunsets, but in one recent photo with Twitter caption “Venice Beach baby!!” in the shadows you can see Sharon Stone taking his picture with his iPhone
5) He’s on Vimeo: One year ago Martin Mica uploaded one video to Vimeo. It’s a very terrible cover of him singing the Sublime song “Right Back.” It’s worth watching even though it’s so bad. Let’s just say he really found his calling with modeling.