Osbourne Mansion Catches On Fire

  • --
Share on FacebookTweet ThisPin ItEmail this to a Friend
Osbourne Mansion Catches On Fire
Image by: 
wenn.com

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne were the victims of a house fire last night. Nooooo! Did their incredible Beverly Hills mansion catch fire? Yes, that very one.

The Osbournes fell asleep with candles lit yesterday, apparently they were trying to “set the mood” or something, when the candles caused the house to catch on fire.

Bev Hills Fire Department arrived to the house at 4:45 and luckily was able to put the fire out before it caused significant damage.

Thankfully the Osbournes have a sense of humor about it all, Sharon told E! News that Ozzy nearly caught on fire trying to put out the fire with his own arm.

“I go into the kitchen to get water and throw the water on it, with the doors open and the water erupted! It erupted, Ozzy's hair from here to here, gone,” says Sharon.

Apparently these two weren’t educated on fire safety techniques, “We are like two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges. Everything you are not meant to do - go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on - we did it all."

But this story has a happy ending!

“At 5 o'clock, the firemen came and they were gorgeous. And I had my dressing gown on, and they laid me down on the front path, and they straddled me and they gave me mouth-to-mouth,” she joked.

Oh, so they were stripper firemen? Okay, this makes sense now. 

Share on FacebookTweet ThisPin ItEmail this to a Friend