Maxim magazine just unveiled their hottest woman of the year—Victoria’s Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. What makes Rosie their number one pick? She was hot enough to replace Megan Fox in Transformers. Enough said.
Rosie, who is dating hottie Jason Statham tells the mag it's "a huge honor” to be named the hottest woman on the planet. She adds: "It's a great title to have for a year and you can have some fun with it, I think."
Maxim must have royal fever because Duchess Kate Middleton came in at number 26, beating out Brooklyn Decker, Minka Kelly and even Cameron Diaz.
I must admit I was disappointed in the number two spot—Olivia Munn. And I say this not because she’s not pretty, but because she’s not very nice. Yes, I speak from personal experience.
Katy Perry rounded out the top three, Cameron Diaz came in fourth and Mila Kunis finished off the top 5.
Here’s what Maxim had to say about their top 10 girls:
1. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: “All hail Maxim’s new queen! When we first heard rumblings of a Megan Fox replacement in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, we wept into our Optimus Prime pillows for weeks. As it turns out, director Michael Bay found someone even foxier.”
2. Olivia Munn: “This has been a big year for Miss Munn: The Attack of the Show! geek turned into a satire goddess on The Daily Show and jumped to her highest Hot 100 position yet.”
3. Katy Perry: “It sure is nice to see the California Gurl has remained as humble as she is hot since she first caught our attention by kissing girls and shooting whipped cream and fireworks from her, er, heart.”
4. Cameron Diaz: “A French-fry-eating, big-wave surfing former model who’s done her fair share of serious ass kicking and bootie shaking on film, she’s almost too good to be true. Thankfully, she’s real.”
5. Mila Kunis: “Who’d have guessed that she’d grow up to be the hottest former cast member of That ’70s Show?”
6. Bar Refaeli: “The Israeli supermodel and June birthday girl recently picked up her first film role in the thriller Session, playing a psych patient whose doctor becomes obsessed with her… Here’s hoping that her future big-screen roles will require a wardrobe she’s more familiar with: bikinis…and maybe some body paint.”
7. Anne Hathaway: “If anyone deserves a spot on the upper echelons of this list, it’s Anne, who’s made escorting our girlfriends to chick flicks almost bearable for an entire decade.”
8. Natalie Portman: “If we’d known that the newly crowned Oscar winner would end up with a ballet dancer, we would’ve seriously reevaluated our high school extracurricular activities.”
9. Cobie Smulders: “For the past five years, the Canadian cutie has had us laughing our pants off as ex-teen pop star Robin on How I Met Your Mother. Last Christmas…Cobie rewarded us with the greatest gift of all: stripping down for our December cover.”
10.Jennifer Lawrence: “The heart of a guy’s girl in the body of a girly girl? Yup, that’s more than enough reason to justify her straight-out-of-nowhere jump to the top 10 and her imminent Hollywood takeover.”