We already knew that Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have more fans than any other celebrity couple in Hollywood, but today we are learning that they make more money than any other couple too.
Forbes magazine has dubbed the couple the “Highest-Grossing Romantic Couple” in Hollywood. The pair topped a list, based on box office sales, published by the business and financial magazine on Thursday.
Collectively, the couple helped bring in $1.7 billion domestically and $3.3 billion globally for their performance as Bella and Edward in the Twilight franchise.
Rob and Kristen out-earned the likes of such veterans as Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum; Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler; and Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth.
Here’s how the top ten domestic earnings list rounded out:
1. $1.7 Billion — Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (Twilight)
2. $125 Million — Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum (The Vow)
3. $103 Million — Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler (Just Go With It)
4. $95 Million — Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth (“Sex and the City”)
5. $84 Million — Julianne Moore and Steve Carell (Crazy, Stupid, Love)
6. $80 Million — Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum (Dear John)
7. $71 Million — Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher (Friends With Benefits)
8. $63 Million — Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth (The Last Song)
9. $60 Million — Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling (The Lucky One)
10. $59 Million — Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson (Water For Elephants)
Notice that “Robert Pattinson” and “Channing Tatum” appear on this rundown multiple times, so it’s not the dudeliest of the dudes powering these numbers.
Either way, Rob and Kristen still rule all, now in more ways than one.
You can contribute more to their empire by purchasing Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2 when it arrives on DVD and Blu-Ray March 2, 2013.