I don’t claim to be a RPatz and KStew expert, just an enthusiast. So let me know if these are all totally old news, but some of these facts might surprise you!
1) When Rob first signed on to play Edward Cullen, 75,000 people signed a petition against his taking the role — they didn't think he was the right fit for the character in the Twilight books. Hah! Those 75,000 obviously don’t know ANYTHING.
2) Rob’s first band was a group called “Bad Girls” that he formed with his actor friends and said it’s “kind of like rocky Led Zeppelin type stuff.”
3) Kristen Stewart’s family owns wolves. KStew and Rob reportedly just adopted their second dog as a couple, but Kristen’s family owns two dogs named Jack and Lily who are hybrid wolves.
4) Right after the release of New Moon Kristen was called in for jury duty right at the height of her fame! She was actually put on a trial in a case in which the defendant was accused of soliciting sex from an undercover cop posing as a prostitute. Since when do celebs do jury duty? I guess the lawyers had never seen Twilight?
5) Rob’s most expensive car costs $1,500. Despite previously owning a mansion in Los Feliz, Rob says he doesn’t spend any money, but says, “it would be nice to buy a house for my parents, but at the same time, my parents are so comfortable where they live, they would probably just feel like it was a burden.”
6) Rob doesn’t do laundry, he told Harper’s Bazaar, “In London, doing the washing was a biannual thing, a giant mission. Me and my flatmate had BMX [bikes] and we’d have two of them and this massive laundry sack, a convoy.”
7) Kristen is an expert baker. “I make really good pie. Apple pie –it’s the best,” she told Harpers.
8) Kristen Stewart is a blonde. Yep, KStew is a natural blonde. A dirty blonde, but a blonde nonetheless.
9) Rob’s dad is a car salesman in London.
10) When she was 8 years old, an agent contacted Kristen Stewart's parents after seeing her perform in her elementary school's Christmas play. Her acting career began ever since.