Rihanna’s recent magazine interviews read like a diary now. “Dear Diary, I love Chris Brown even more than I did when he punched me. We’re going to get married on Bob Marley’s birthday. #ThugLife.”
No seriously. Rihanna is getting super REAL in her interviews lately. Like, admitting she’s scared of her mom and why she smokes so much and how much she loves Chris Brown.
These are Rihanna’s most revealing recent quotes.
1) “I’m not afraid of any person in this world but my mother. I’m terrified of her! She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures Melissa [Rihanna's best friend] put up on Instagram - a sneak-peek from a photo book she’s making about me. My mom, she went crazy on me. She humbled the f*ck out of me,” Rihanna on mommy terror, Elle UK April 2013.
2) “I Instagram everything about my life, whether it’s smoking pot, in a strip club, reading a Bible verse, or hanging out with my best friend, who happens to be Chris [Brown]. That’s why I’m posting pictures of myself smoking pot, to tell the truth about myself,” Rihanna on Instagram #Truth, Elle UK April 2013.
3) “I will have a child,” Rihanna on wanting kids, Elle UK April 2013 Issue.
4) “It’s different now. We don’t have those types of arguments anymore. We talk about sh*t. We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don’t want to loose that,” RiRi on how Chris has changed, Rolling Stone February 2013 Issue.
5) “I have to be in control of every other aspect of my life, so I feel like in a relationship, I wanted to be able to take a step back and have somebody else take the lead. I could absolutely be dominant, but in general, I’d rather…How do I say this, like, a non-X rated version?” Rihanna trying not to be X-rated, GQ December 2012.
6) “Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake,” Rihanna on taking Breezy back, Rolling Stone February 2013 Issue.