Another day, another photo of Rihanna doing what she does best: Not wearing clothes.
The “We Found Love Singer” has shared some more scandalous photos—yes MORE—on Instagram. This time she wears a top, but passes on panties.
RiRi’s nearly nude photos were taken and posted not by Chris Brown, but instead by her photographer pal Melissa Forde.
In a brilliant display of inappropriateness, Rihanna somehow manages to keep every single object in the frame controversial.
Let’s run down the list real quick, shall we?
1. She’s naked. That’s obvious. Well, almost… She not wearing no pants. The abundance of soft-core personality here pushes the very limits of keeping things PG-13 enough to not get removed.
2. High as a kite. Notice the fatty nearing its glowing conclusion as it dangles from her mouth and works its drowsy effects on her brain.
3. Drunk (probably). I wonder how many nearly empty glasses of wine it took for her to think taking her pants off and posting these shots on Twitter was a good idea.
4. The one article of clothing Rihanna did manage to remember is an animal fur coat. PETA would NOT approve.
5. Open flames. I can’t imagine an equation that starts with “fire” plus “naked” plus “fur” plus “drunk” that equals anything other than “pain.”
There were a total of two no pants photos published on the photo-sharing site. Ms. Forde captioned the shots “Who needs fashion when there's p---y” and “Nuff said, right?”
Gossip sites are reporting that Rihanna and Chris Brown had a falling out over the weekend, due to the R&B singer’s reported rendezvous with ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran.
Backing that claim is Rihanna’s recent Twitter photo post where she snuggles with what he can only assume is Breezy’s arm and wrote: “Damn....... I miss my n---a #thuglife #BFFlife.”