So, there's this new reality dating show called "I Wanna Marry Harry."
The premise of the show is that a group of twenty-something American girls are sent to live in an English castle and compete to win the heart of a guy who looks kind of like Prince Harry, but the catch is the girls actually think he IS Prince Harry.
WHAT THE WHAT?
We watched the trailer for "The Bachelor"-esque show, and were left with more questions than answers:
1. First of all, uhhhmm, what?
2. No but seriously, what?
3. How come these women don’t know what Prince Harry looks like?
4. Do they REALLY think this guy IS Prince Harry?
5. When they stand face-to-face with him, do they literally believe they are looking directly into the eyes of the royal prince?
6. Or are they PRETENDING that he’s Prince Harry?
7. Or are they pretending that they don’t know what Prince Harry looks like, but they actually totally know that the guy they are trying to date isn’t really Prince Harry?
8. Or are they actually under the impression that this red-headed rando is Prince Harry?
9. Have they never seen a tabloid?
10. Do they know how to use Google?
11. Do any of these women own a computer?
12. Do they have smart phones?
13. Have any of them ever seen half a second of any entertainment news show while channel surfing?
14. Do they know about Google Images and also the phrase “What does Prince Harry look like?”
15. Does Google Image still work?
16. Did all of the Internet break?
17. Are these women blind?
18. What is happening?
19. Who is anyone?
20. What’s a TV?
21. What is anyone’s life anymore?
22. Are we dead?