Someone needs to educate Pete Wentz on what TMI (too much information) means. He was on "Howard Stern Show" on Sirius/XM Tuesday morning and went into some major details about him and wife Ashlee Simpson's sex life. Let's just say Papa Joe is not going to like these comments, then again he might!.
Wentz dished on the couple's sex life, both pre- and post-pregnancy, and the birth of Bronx Mowgli. He also admitted that before he got together with Simpson, he used to admire pictures of her in a copy of Blender that he kept in his room at his parents' house in the Chicago suburbs.
Pete said when the couple visit his parents for Christmas, he sometimes revisits the old days with his wifey in the room. "We have an amazing sex life," he said. "Texas girls are fun."
Here are some tidbits from his super long interview with Howard:
- Pete revealed everything from how Ashlee’s body looks post-pregnancy (the weight is “blazing off her!) to her bra size (from a C cup to a D cup) and the details of the couple’s sex life post-birth (no sex currently — just “other fun stuff.”)
- Pete claims he had never fantasized about sister-in-law Jessica Simpson but said that early in his career, he told Rolling Stone that Ashlee was the one celebrity he would like to have a relationship with.
- Speaking of the first time he and Ashlee had sex, Pete said, “It was the single best sexual encounter I’ve ever had. We were in the Soho Grand Hotel, and there was a mirror, and I was like, ‘Oh my God, you’re banging the girl of your dreams and you’re watching it right now.’”
- Pete opened up about their prenuptial agreement. Who makes more money? "She does."
- Ashlee hates strip clubs, but Pete says she has “mean” skills at giving lap dances wearing “sexy clothes” and thongs.
- Ashlee’s $150 000 wedding ring is likely the most expensive gift Pete has ever given her.
- Pete boasted that he and Ashlee have “such a sexual chemistry … had we been on this show last year, we probably would have been doing it in the green room...Hopefully, the kid doesn’t change it,” he added.