Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger may be publicly battling in their bitter divorce, and Arnold kept a love-child hidden for 14 years, but these two have been keeping another secret from us...
...Their son Patrick Schwarzenegger is super hot, like Abercrombie-model teen heart-throb hot!
Patrick may be following in his dad's Hollywood footsteps as he's now being seen modeling for the brand Hudson Jeans in a smoldering Billboard ad posted above Sunset Boulevard in LA. His sizzling shirtless photo makes Zac Efron look like Justin Bieber.
However ladies, before you start mailing your panties to the Schwarzenegger household, Patrick is only 17. Errr, I mean, what a cute kid...
The placement of the billboard is right next to LA bar, "Happing Ending" which is hilariously inappropriate.
Here are 5 things you didn't know about Patrick Schwarzenegger:
1) He's a business mogul in training: He's currently doing an internship at LA's famous outdoor mall, The Grove. Since Dad Arnold is friends with real estate tycoon Rick Caruso, he hooked Pat up with the job.
2) He's too good to go to Harvard: He tweeted, "Stanford, USC, Penn [and] Georgetown are my tops for now." He also took a tour of Harvard but said, "Great college, but I'm not adding it to the list." Alright boy, don't get all big headed cuz you look good shirtless and can go to any Ivy League you want.
3) He likes big cars: When the news of his parents breakup went public Patrick took the highroad. Literally. He tweeted, "Small speed bump in life. Luckily we al own hummers. We will cruise right over it. All will be okay. Peace."
4) He runs his own clothing company: His budding company Project360 is a collection of t-shirts, hoodies, sweats and jewelry and had a 5 figure net worth in 2010 and donates a percentage of the proceeds to various charities. Also, he models some of the clothing...so click on over if you want to feel philanthropic while browsing a hottie in a hoodie.
5) He has a thing for celeb girls: He told Details magazine that he likes to tweet at Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez, but since he has a girlfriend, he calls these Hollywood ladies, "girls for the future." Okuurrr #swag. Though he does say, "My eye, though, it set on Miley." As in Cyrus? Hmmm...suddenly I lost all respect for this man.