Pamela Anderson. biography
Pamela Denise Anderson was born in Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada. Anderson currently holds dual citizenship in America and Canada. Her father was a furnace repairman and her mother was a waitress.
Pamela’s first modeling gig was unintentional. She was sitting in a library with a group of other children when a photographer captured an amazing pic of Anderson. Everyone was so intrigued by the picture that is was quickly copyrighted and placed in all libraries in British Columbia. Growing up Pamela was not always the sex kitten she is known to be now. She had braces and was flat chested.
In the summer of 1989 Pamela went to a Canadian Football League game with some friends. A cameraman coincidently put Pamela on the big screen and the place erupted. She was wearing a Labatt's T- shirt her friend had given her. After the response she got Labatt's offered Pam a job modeling as the "Blue Girl" for their products. Canada.
After all the popularity she gained in Canada, Ken Honey, a freelance photographer, convinced Pam to take a few pics and submit them to Playboy. Playboy fell in love with Pam and the rest is history.
In 1991, Anderson played "Lisa", the "Tool-Time-Girl" on ABC Television's "Home Improvement". David Hasslehoff happened to be a fan of the show and when he saw Pamela on there, he knew he'd found a new lifeguard for his new series "Baywatch."
In addition to her international stardom from modeling and acting, Anderson has received a great deal of media scrutiny for her publicized personal life. For a time, she was married to Tommy Lee. The two made a porn home video on their honeymoon and it was stolen from their home. It caused a huge stir on the Internet. Since her divorce from Tommy Lee, she has gotten engaged to both model Marcus Schenkenberg and to singer Kid Rock . She married Kid Rock on July 29, 2006 on a yacht near St. Tropez, France only to divorce four months later. That didn’t stop Anderson from falling into the same trap again. In September 2007 she announced that she was engaged to Paris Hilton’s ex Rick Salomon . Anderson married Rick Salomon on October 6, 2007.
Did you know…
- Graduated from Highland Secondary School in 1985.
- Pamela has graced twelve Playboy covers--more than anyone else.
- Pamela is a spokes person for PETA.
- Her ancestry is Finnish.
- Pamela just got to be one of the first Canadians on Walk of Fame.
- Pamela is a vegetarian.
- Suffered a miscarriage while filming the movie Barb Wire (1996). Was pregnant with then-husband Tommy Lee's child.
- Pamela is a natural-born brunette.
- Pamela has a restraining order against a stalker.
- Pamela got Hepatitis C from a dirty needle while getting a tattoo.
- Pamela had two sons with Tommy Lee, named Brandon and Dylan.
- Both of her children were born at home with the help of a midwife.