Roseanne Barr has risen from the dead to do some good. Oh no wait, she's just whining again. She's blogging about Oprah now, and her political views. Here are some points she hit on:
- Barack is an empty suit selling "hope" in lieu of Truth
- Oprah helped to elect Arnold Schwarzenegger I have no doubt that she voted her purse by doing this, as she is a large land owner in California, and that ilk fears Dems because they do not want to pay their "fair share" of Cali tax.
- Oprah has given us Dr. Phil. If that was not offensive enough to decent thinking people, now she brings us Obama. He has no ideas, no plan and nothing to add other than the cynical pacification of the masses with bedtime stories about hope.?– Oprah, you play the race card and the gender card too.
- You are a closeted republican and chose Barack because you do not like other women who actually stand for something to working American Women besides glamour, angels, Hollywood and dieting!
- It is historical that Oprah beloved of women, chooses a flashy man with small credentials over a seasoned woman politician with 35 years of experience…and sells that to the female demographic who look to her for inspiration!