Who do you think is the most generous celebrity out there? Is there one in particular who is always give give give, and less take?
Well Parade magazine has compiled a list of celebs they think are the most generous with their cash flow. And you might be surprised to hear that Brangelina isn't number one!
Oprah comes in on top, with a grand total of $50,200,000 donated through The Oprah Winfrey Foundation and Oprah's Angel Network.
Here's the top ten, and for the full list of celebrity philanthropists, click HERE
1. Oprah— $50,200,000. The Oprah Winfrey Foundation and Oprah's Angel Network: education, health care, and advocacy for women and children worldwide.
2. Herb Alpert — $13,000,000. The Herb Alpert Foundation: music education, including the UCLA Herb Alpert School of Music.
3. Barbra Streisand — $11,000,000. The Streisand Foundation: the environment, women's issues, civil rights, AIDS research and advocacy.
4. Paul Newman — $10,005,000. Scholarship for Kenyon College, his alma mater, in Gambier, Ohio.
5. Mel Gibson — $9,899,654. Holy Family Church in Malibu, Calif.
6. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt — $8,400,000. The Jolie-Pitt Foundation: New Orleans reconstruction, refugee aid, cross-cultural understanding.
7. (tie) Lance Armstrong — $5,000,000. The Lance Armstrong Foundation: cancer research, education and advocacy.
7. (tie) Michael Jordan — $5,000,000. Hales Franciscan High School, a historically black all-boys school in Chicago.
7. (tie) Eric Lindros — $5,000,000. London Health Sciences Centre, a Canadian hospital where the former hockey player was treated.
10. Rush Limbaugh — $4,200,000. Financial assistance to the children of Marines and law-enforcement officers killed in the line of duty.