Before you get all, “the guy writing this is a major skeeze,” just remember that it was YOU who clicked on this post…
Let’s just agree that we're both equally perverted and get on with the naughty fun, OK?
Here are 10 celebs that have been associated with sex toys…
1. One (d)Erection: The UK five-piece group recently turned down a major deal to promote condoms and other sex devices in the States.
Funny, I would have thought that the boys of The Wanted would be the first to jump on this venture…
2. Monster Protection: No surprise here. Lady Gaga endorsed some ribbed penis accessories in the past, teaming up with designer Jeremy Scott.
“It’s not complicated, just a fashion statement,” she said at the time. “Everybody wrap it up with Jeremy Scott for Proper Attire condoms.”
3. 50 Cent’s G-Unit: This was BIG news in 2005, but has since died down. The rapper had a mold made of his personal “unit.”
The idea was to have a bunch of replicas produced to pleasure all the sex-deprived women (and men) of the world with. 50 Cent... What a guy!
4. Kris Jenner, Rub-A-Dub-Dub: Get your vomit bags ready. Kris Jenner once endorsed vagina massage oil brand Zestra Essential Arousal Oils.
Her image has since been removed from the company’s site for obvious reasons…
5. Eva Longoria’s Rabbit Fetish: The “Desperate Housewives” star previously admitted her affinity for the Rabbit vibrator:
“I own two. I have the Rabbit one, and I give that as a gift all the time,” she told RS. "It's the best gift to give—an orgasm. If I can't do it for ya, I'll give you the tools to succeed.”
I know what Eva needs for Christmas...Batteries!
6. Halle Berry’s Pleasure Chest: Back in the days before getting in the ring with Parisian boxer Olivier Martinez, Halle Berry had to make do as a single lady.
Her sex shop of choice: The Pleasure Chest in West Hollywood.
In November of 2001, the actress told Harper’s Bazaar, “You can still embrace your body by going to the gym or going to The Pleasure Chest.”
7. There’s an App for That: If you ever find yourself wanting to downtown to your favorite radio hit, “Real Housewives of Altanta” star Kandi Burruss has got you covered.
Burruss’s “Happiness & Joy” funstick—a “dual stimulation rechargeable massager” that vibrates along to the music—is one in a long list of vibrator products under the reality star’s name. The Bedroom Kandi line, which also includes a ring vibrator, is designed to hide undetected in your purse. The only problem is that they all look exactly like vibrators.
All products come with a one-year warranty.
8. Ke$ha Rubbers: Yes, this actually happened. In 2011, Ke$ha inked a deal with LifeStyle to produce 10,000 custom-made condoms with her face on them—Yet another reason why we love her.
Despite what you may think, the Kondoms were NOT made out of human teeth.
9. Magnum Tongue: Gene Simmons—yeah, the dude with the tongue—reportedly endorsed an FDA-approved condom brand with his tongue on it at some point. Two sex acts in one swift motion!
10. Martha Stewart’s Thumper: Here’s a pretty picture to leave you with…Martha Stewart uses a vibrator. Probably in between batches of oatmeal raisen cookies.
During an appearance on “The Howard Stern Show” she admitted that her product of choice is The Thumper. Ew, ew, ewwwww…