Every photo of Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, better known by fans as Jaime Lannister on "Game of Thrones," should include a list of possible side effects. Consider this your warning.
1. Heart palpitations brought on by seeing Nikolaj anywhere near a horse.
2. Drowning in the deep blue sea that is his eyes.
3. Increased heart rate sparked by the mere thought of his forearms.
4. Temporary blindness because of THIS FACE.
5. Kidney failure from trying to drink in his entire being.
6. Asphyxiation sparked by a single stare.
7. Intense hyperthermia from the heat emanating off his entire body.
9. Minor sweats triggered by his presence.
10. Weakness in the knees when he grips a sword and looks off into the distance.
11. You lose your ability to form words say sentence blerg.
12. Goosebumps when he stands oh so stoically before you.
13. A shivering sensation all over your body.
14. Shattered ovaries.
Bye bye, ovaries.
15. Insane and overwhelming desire to rip off this suit of armor.
16. Cardiac arrest due to his charming smile.
17. He literally kills you when he smiles.
18. Instant death.
19. 120% dead.
20. You are a ghost.