With all the break-ups happening in Hollywood lately, we thought it might be nice to focus on the couples who made their love official in 2010….and be official we mean they put a ring on it!
Here’s Hollyscoop’s list of the top five celebrity engagement rings of 2010:
5. Kristen Bell: We never thought she and Dax Shepherd would last, but after seeing them together enough, we see that they’re totally cute. We found out the two were engaged back in January after Kristen was spotted at the Grammys sporting a very interesting ring.
Ring deets: Neil Lane fancy-colored emerald cut diamond that is over 3 carats, set in platinum with small white diamond accents.
4. Vanessa Minnillo: Nick Lachey finally made an honest woman out of Vanessa in November after years of
Ring deets: Bader & Garrin platinum, 4-carat asscher cut diamond with trapezoids on the side. Estimated to cost $125,000.
3. Kate Middleton: Girlfriend definitely has the most unique ring on the block! Prince William proposed to his love while vacationing in Kenya, and he did it with his mother Princess Diana’s ring. Let’s hope she’s got insurance on that thing!
Ring deets: Oval blue 18-carat sapphire and diamond cluster ring.
2. Hilary Duff: Hilary’s NHL man popped the question back in February while the two were vacationing in Hawaii. The paps caught the special moment on camera, as he got down on one knee on the balcony of their hotel. Don’t need a zoom lens to see this one!
Ring deets: 14-karat radiant-cut diamond that’s estimated to cost $1 million!
1. Nicole Richie: After years of dating, Joel Madden finally popped the question to Nicole, and she of course said yes! He admitted to the happy news during a David Letterman taping in February, and he definitely put some thought into the design. In fact, Joel said he and Nicole designed the ring together!
Ring deets: Neil Lane 4-carat hand-made round diamond created exclusively for her with the help of the jeweler.