Someone must’ve cast a spell on the current television landscape because witches are everywhere. What used to be ripe terrain for vampires has quickly been saturated with this newer paranormal craze, proving something witching this way has definitely come.
1. Because Jessica Lange as a witch in "American Horror Story: Coven" is everything.
She’s the current Supreme of all the witches and there could never be enough on TV.
2. Because "Witches of East End" is the closest we’ll ever get to a Witches of Eastwick remake.
And we love the holy trinity that is Michelle Pfeiffer, Susan Sarandon, and Cher in The Witches of Eastwick.
3. Because without witches and JUST vampires, "The Originals" would be so boring.
Like, so boring. Real talk.
4. Because they're so magical, OMG CBS IS GOING TO REMAKE "CHARMED."
The goddesses of television, they have truly blessed us.
5. Because "The Vampire Diaries" Kat Graham is the most helpful witch of them all.
And who wouldn't want some assistance from Kat Graham?
6. Because if "Orange is the New Black" creator Jenji Kohan can get behind witches, we all can get behind witches.
Look out for a series about the Salem witch trials on the horizon. The former "Weeds" creator is penning one for HBO.
7. Because "True Blood" prophesized years ago how popular witches would become.
They devoted an entire series to witches and it was glorious.
8. Because you won't be able to take your eyes off witches this year.
Just ask "Sleepy Hollow." Hypotizing.