This is Colton Haynes.
He was on “Teen Wolf” and is currently on “Arrow” and he’s supposedly a real-life human who just happens to be anatomically flawless.
These are all the times he was just too good to be real.
1. When he was shirtless and appeared to be born without hair.
2. When he made THIS face and we were like, “What masterful artisan created you?!”
3. When the light hit the side of his face and the world was illuminated.
4. When he just shows up with an airbrushed face.
5. When he was prettier than all the girls. Like her,
6. And her,
7. When he looked like a real-life Ken Doll.
8. When he ate Chinese food and it wasn’t gross.
9. When it was hard to tell if he was or wasn’t a Madame Tussauds wax statue.
10. When he got food in his teeth and we wanted more of it.
11. When girls lost their minds just being in his presence.
12. When his jawline gave us the shivers.
13. When he tried to be “goofy.” Although his face doesn’t do expressions like that, it's still okay.
14. When he looked like a stock image for tuxedos.
15. When his body was so hot, the pool got steamy.
16. When his smile was simultaneously adorable and self-conscious.
17. When his candid photos look like an ad for winter coats.
18. When he couldn’t fall asleep and the beauty of his tired face actually hurt our eyes.
19. When he put his thumb in his mouth and it created a hole in the universe.
20. But mostly, when he looked at himself in the mirror and was like “Damn, I’m unreal.”