Because how you react when you notice a celebrity says a lot about you.
1. Pretend like you don’t see them and play it cool.
Then immediately text everyone in your contacts like, "OMFGHGHGFUGOMGAAAH."
2. Because you’re truly freaking out on the inside.
3. Run over to them and ask for an autograph.
And a selfie. And another selfie. And a video shout out. And a personalized voicemail message. And a phone number so you can text them from now until eternity.
5. Tell them how much you loved them in their most obscure work to date.
In order to differentiate yourself from all the other basic fans.
6. Try to make them laugh at everything you say in under 30 seconds.
Because you think that’ll actually get you an intimate lunch invitation.
7. Genuinely not notice them because you don’t follow celebrity news (Congratulations, by the way).
8. Straight up not care one bit whatsoever.
9. JUST STARE AT THEM AND DON'T STOP STARING.
10. Become paralyzed with fear.
11. Casually peer at them from a safe distance.
12. Don't hold back your excitement.
13. To the point of absolute cheesiness.
15. Wonder if you’re even alive.