OctoMom's Son Rushed to the Hospital

July 18, 2009 By:
OctoMom's Son Rushed to the Hospital

Nadya Suleman's son had to rushed to the hospital after he accidentally ingested a chemical mixture from a home volcano kit.

Caleb, who is one of her 14 children, started to vomit violently after he accidentally swallowed dangerous chemicals from his older brothers volcano kit.

Nadya quickly called 911 and Caleb had to be rushed to the hospital.

According to Us Weekly, he underwent diagnostic tests and was released shortly after.

"He'll be perfectly fine," OctoMom told Radar after they returned home.

We're just glad to hear that Caleb recovered and is back home. What a scary situation!