Explosive new details surrounding the autopsy of Michael Jackson have been leaked.
A second autopsy was conducted on Michael on Saturday and leaked autopsy details reportedly show the singer was a "virtual skeleton," whose stomach was empty except for partially dissolved prescription pills. Apparently he only ate one small meal a day.
According to the report, Michael's hips, thighs and shoulders were covered in needle marks, believed to be the result of narcotic painkillers he took three times a day! Yes, three times a day!!
A source said: "Michael's family and fans will be horrified when they
realize the appalling state he was in. He was skin and bone, his hair had fallen out and had been eating nothing but pills when he died.
"Injection marks all over his body and the disfigurement caused by years of plastic surgery show he'd been in terminal decline for years."
Some of the details in the report include:
- Four injection sites near his heart, evidence of a failed bid to pump adrenaline directly into the organ in an attempt to restart it.
- Scars that suggest he had at least 13 cosmetic procedures.
- His hips, thighs and shoulders were covered in needle marks.
- The bridge of his nose had vanished and its right side had collapsed.
- He was reportedly wearing a wig at the time of his death. Underneath it, he was almost bald, with only "peach fuzz" covering his scalp.
- He had several broken ribs and extensive bruising to his chest consistent with someone trying to revive him.
A funeral has been set for Michael on Wednesday, but it is unknown at this time whether it will be a private funeral or a public one. Stay tuned for more details about his funeral!
UPDATE: This story that is all over the Internet is reportedly a fake. Thank goodness!