According to Michael Jackson's doctor Dr. Conrad Murray, the singer still had a "faint pulse and his body was warm" when he found him in bed and not breathing.
Edward Chernoff, a lawyer for Dr. Conrad Murray, tells the Associated Press that his client never prescribed or gave Michael the drugs Demerol or OxyContin.
He said he just happened to be at Michael's rented home that Thursday morning and found him in bed not breathing. He immediately began administrating CPR, but it was too late.
"He just happened to find him in his bed, and he wasn't breathing," the lawyer said. "Mr. Jackson was still warm and had a pulse."
"Dr. Murray has never prescribed nor administered Demerol to Michael Jackson," Chernoff added. "Not ever. Not that day. ... Not Oxycontin (either) for that matter."
Investigators spent three hours interviewing Dr. Murray on Sunday because he was "a witness to this tragedy, not a suspect in the death."
A private pathologist hired by the Jackson family completed a second, private autopsy Saturday, but those results weren't released to the public. His toxicology report is expected back in the next few weeks as well.
Sounds like there are a lot of unanswered questions surrounding Michael's death. Who was with him when he passed? What medication was he given before his heart stopped? For the sake of the family, we hope the autopsy and toxicology reports clear up some of the confusion. Do you believe the doctors claims?