Melissa Molinaro is known for being that Kim Kardashian look-a-like who is currently dating Reggie Bush. However, the singer/dancer/actress is actually an industry veteran and more than just a Kim K doppelganger.
5. Although known for her Old Navy commercial, Melissa’s most recent job was appearing as one of the stars in the sequel to dance flick “Honey”. She plays one of the dancers in the films main dance crew.
4. She’s no stranger to reality TV. Melissa has appeared on “Making the Band 3” and “Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll.” Molinaro was just spots away from becoming a member of Danity Kane.
3. Her music video “Dance Floor” from her debut album “The Love/Dance Project” premiered on YouTube in February of this year and features choreography from JaQuel Knight, who also choreographed Beyonce’s Single Ladies video. B’scuse me?
2. She’s worked with Paris Hilton. In 2004 she had a small role in the super low-budget film “The Hillz” that Paris Hilton starred it. Melissa played a character named Melissa and I doubt Paris ever knew her if the films director didn’t bother giving her character a name.
1. She passes for more than Just Kim K. In an interview with E! online, she tells the reporter that she gets more comparisons to Eva Longoria, Nicole Scherzinger, and Fergie.