Ok, so it's not nearly the same thing but Jenn did beat out Brad at the box office this weekend and that must have made her Christmas that much better.
Aniston's family fun flick 'Marley & Me' topped the box office by raking in an additional $37 million this weekend (it opened with $14.6 million on Christmas), while Button came in third place behind Bedtime Stories with $27 million.
Here are the top 10 box office movies from this past weekend:
1. Marley & Me: $37 million
2. Bedtime Stories: $28 million
3. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: $27 million
4. Valkyrie: $21 million
5. Yes Man: $16 million
6. Seven Pounds: $13.4 million
7. The Tale of Despereaux: $9.3 million
8. The Day the Earth Stood Still: $7.9 million
9. The Spirit: $6.5 million
10. Doubt: $5.6 million