Mario recently made headlines when it was rumored that he would be joining an all-star cast of “Dancing With The Stars.” He accidentally spilled the beans on a recent co-hosting gig on “Live! with Kelly.”
Mario told Kelly Ripa last week, “They called me to do it. I’d love to do it, I just don’t know how I’d be able to pull it off.”
However, Mario sets the record straight and tells Hollyscoop, “I started that rumor on [Live! With Kelly], but no I don’t think its going to happen.”
So is the all-star show actually happening? Did Mario speak too soon? How many licks to the center of the Tootsie Pop? The world may never know.
However, in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter on Monday, "Dancing with the Stars" executive producer Conrad Green admits that a season of that kind has been discussed but he wouldn't say much more.
"It's definitely an option for the future," he says. "I think it's something our fans would really like."
I think you're right, Conrad. I don’t think anyone would object to Mario going shirtless on another season of DWTS.