Actress Lindsay Lohan, who turns 26-years-old today, has been shooting her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick" non-stop for weeks, but managed to pull herself away and celebrate her big day with a few friends early Sunday albeit mildly - by Lindsay Lohan standards.
According to Us Weekly, Lohan put on her tight pink mini-dress and showed up just after midnight to Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood with an intimate party of friends.
Though her peeps were definitely throwing them back, a witness said the actress abstained, "There was a ton of alcohol at Lindsay's table, however she didn't appear to be drinking." She was entertained by the band Speakers, and showed appreciation for their efforts via tweet, “Thank you so much @speakersmusic for coming out and killing it on my birthday! These guys are awesome.”
No word on whether the band was indeed there for her, as she assumes most people are, or if they just happened to be booked for the evening.
Later, the "Mean Girls' star was presented with a cake and Sprinkles Cupcakes, and the whole room broke out singing "Happy Birthday."
So let's talk about what didn’t happen.
She didn’t “appear” to get drunk and she didn't do any of the following that we know about:
1) Accidentally flash her private business to the cameras.
2) Drive her car into a tree.
3) Allegedly steal some famous chicks fur coat and wear it for the paparazzi.
4) Think a diva baby on a commercial was mocking her persona.
5) Go on an alleged shoplifting spree.
6) Force some dudes into a hostage/joy-ride situation that ended in the parking lot of a police station.
7) Paramedics didn't show up.
So, maybe, just maybe, for her 26th year, Lindsay has decided to grow up? Let’s all cross our fingers for her starting to figure a few things out… cause seriously, it’s about time.
Happy birthday Lindsay - may this year be the best one for you yet!