Earlier today, a bombshell hit the Internet and we all momentarily blacked out from pure shock and awe. Back in 2009 Liam Hemsworth and Amanda Bynes made out at a party one time!
Has your heartbeat returned to normal?
The discovery was made public after Amanda tweeted yesterday that Liam is the most gorgeous man ever. Naturally, some Internet sleuths remembered THIS photo and the 2009 hookup post is making the rounds again.
That got us thinking…what else DON’T we know about Miley Cyrus’ better half?
Here’s 10 things you probably didn’t know about Liam THE MYSTERY Hemsworth.
1. Before moving to the U.S., Liam starred in an Australian soap opera, as a paraplegic.
2. His parents are Leonie, an English teacher, and Craig Hemsworth, a social services counselor.
3. When the Hemsworth brothers first moved to LA, he and his brother Chris first stayed in the guesthouse of Chris' manager, William Ward.
4. Prior to becoming an actor, Hemsworth laid floors for six months.
5. Liam is the ambassador of the Australian Childhood Foundation.
6. He was almost cast as the lead in Thor, but lost the role to his older brother Chris.
7. Liam’s first kiss with Miley was actually in the movie The Last Song.
8. In 2009, Hemsworth was selected to act opposite Sylvester Stallone in Stallone's 2010 film, The Expendables, but his character was written out of the script.
9. Prior to Miley, Liam had a 5-year relationship with Laura Griffin and broke it off with her after filming with Miley. There are rumors that he cheated.
10. He is ridiculously tall, 6’ 5” inches.