Finally a list that Oprah hasn't dominated! Vanity Fair has comprised a list of Hollywood's biggest stars and broken down exactly how much they made in 2010.
There are no executives or agents on the list, and they didn't count earnings from non-film-related projects, "such as Steve Carell’s fees for starring on The Office or Jennifer Aniston’s for appearing in SmartWater ads."
Sadly, the top 10 is dominated by men, but Kristen Stewart comes in at number 13 with $28.5 million ($25 million for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn—Part 1 & 2, $2.5 million: On the Road and $1 million: Older film revenue, mostly from Twilight franchise) and Jennifer Aniston was the only other female in the top 20.
Jen made about $24.5 million. Her breakdown includes: $10 million for Just Go with It, $8 million: Wanderlust (fee for starring in upcoming Judd Apatow-produced film), $6 million: Horrible Bosses (fee for starring in upcoming workplace comedy), $500,000: Older film revenue. She also made a ton from SmartWater and Friends reruns, but again, those figures aren't included here.
Check out the top 10 below...
10. Robert Downey Jr., estimated 2010 earnings: $31.5 million
9. Taylor Lautner, estimated 2010 earnings: $33.5 million
8. Todd Phillips estimated 2010 earnings: $34 million
7. Adam Sandler, estimated 2010 earnings: $50 million
6. Tim Burton estimated 2010 earnings: $53 million
5. Leonardo DiCaprio, estimated 2010 earnings: $62 million
4. Christopher Nolan estimated 2010 earnings: $71.5 million
3. Steven Spielberg, estimated 2010 earnings: $80 million
2. Johnny Depp, estimated 2010 earnings: $100 million
1. James Cameron estimated 2010 earnings: $257 million