Meet “Gossip Girl” Leighton Meester. You might recognize this rising star as Blair Waldorf from the CW hit TV show. The show is based on the book series about the lives of New York's two privileged Upper East Side high school students and Blair is the spoiled, vindictive girl you love to hate. If you are interested here is the real gossip about Leighton.
- Leighton Marissa Claire Meester was born April 9, 1986 in Marco Island, Florida.
- Her first acting role on a TV was on NBC's legal drama Law & Order in 1999. She has also made appearances on CSI: Miami, 8 Simple Rules, 24, 7th Heaven, and House.
- Meester made her film debut in the feature Hangman's Curse, based on the best-selling novel by Frank Peretti.
- When she’s not acting Leighton pursues her talent for music and creative writing.
- She will star in the upcoming movie Killer Movie.