LeAnn Rimes Wants To End Brandi Glanville Feud

  • --
Share on FacebookTweet ThisPin ItEmail this to a Friend
LeAnn Rimes Wants To End Brandi Glanville Feud

LeAnn Rimes and Brandi Glanville are basically only famous now for their public feuding.

Now LeAnn claims she wants to end the feud, but honestly, the Brandi Glanville feud is the reason for 80% of her fame. The other 20% is a result of her tweeting bikini photos of herself, of course.

"I hope we can work it out. Life would be a lot calmer for everyone,” LeAnn told Entertainment Tonight.

Brandi continually vents on Twitter about LeAnn and her interaction with her kids, specifically the time Brandi’s son allegedly ate one of LeAnn’s laxatives because he thought it was a piece of candy. 

LeAnn says she’s basically the world’s best step-mom, “My heart overflows with love for those two boys, and also because they're my husband's children, I look at them and they are two little spitting images of my husband. They're with us half the time -- I am never going to let a child walk into my house and not feel the love that they feel at their mom's house . . . I'm going to be a part of that love, that intense love."

Brandi has yet to weigh in on the LeAnn scandal on Twitter, because she usually has something to say when LeAnn said something similar AKA (i.e. “let’s just be friends, but not really”).

LeAnn told Hollyscoop recently how she deals with such public drama, like the Brandi feud.

“I have my moments. I guess what I do is really not for the faint of heart. It really isn't. A lot of people are constantly [saying] ‘I don't know how I'd be dealing with this," LeAnn confessed.

Share on FacebookTweet ThisPin ItEmail this to a Friend