Larry King’s wife Shawn overdosed on pills a few days ago, and we’re just now hearing about it!
According to RadarOnline.com, Shawn’s father Karl Engemann found his daughter unresponsive at her home in Provo, Utah on May 28th, and called 911. He told the dispatcher at the time, “I can’t wake her up.”
Radar obtained the 911 call in which Engemann continued, “She may have overmedicated. I don’t think she did it on purpose. Last night she seemed confused about what she had taken, the last time she had taken it.”
He also told the 911 operator that it was not a suicide attempt. “No, no. No, it wouldn’t be suicidal,” he said. “She’s unconscious. I slap her and I holler at her and she opens her eyes half way and puts them back down again. I left my daughter here last night and she was fine. I come this morning she’s supposed to have a meeting in a while and she just seems to be out of it.”
Shawn’s father didn’t know at the time of the call what type of medication she was on, but said it was “something to help with her anxiety and her depression."
This is so odd, but nothing seems to be as it is in that household! Everyone is off their rocker! More details to come…