Poor little Mason just had his first emergency trip to the hospital and gave mom Kourtney Kardashian and daddy Scott a really good scare.
Paramedics were called to their home late Friday night and a calm Kourtney was seen walking Mason out and handing him over to the pros.
He was strapped into a gurney and rushed off, and of course the entire report was blown way out of proportion.
So what happened? Mason had some peanut butter and had a really bad allergic reaction. Luckily he's all good now and back at home with Mom and Dad. Wonder if the reality show cameras were rolling, that's an entire episode in itself.