Between the Kardashians and Jersey Shore, reality stars ruled 2010, so it should come as no surprise that most of them made millions from endorsements alone this year.
Reality darling Lauren Conrad kept a low profile this year and still managed to make over $5 million from her book deals, fashion line and new reality show.
Thanks to her Skinny Girl line and reality show Bethenny Frankel rounded out the top three with $4 million.
Check out the top 10 list below and start checking craigslist for those reality show open auditions--it pays to be a reality star.
1. Kim Kardashian: $6 million
2. Lauren Conrad: $5 million
3. Bethenny Frankel: $4 million
4. Audrina Patridge: $3.5 million
5. Kate Gosselin: $3.5 million
6. Mike "The Situation": $3 million
7. Khloe Kardashian: $2.5 million
8. Kourtney Kardashian: $2.5 million
9. Pauly D: $2 million
10. Kendra Wilkinson: $2 million