There are a lot of categories that Kim Kardashian is successful in: Reality TV, business, pleasing Kanye…
But when it comes to important things like running a government, maybe she should leave the task to someone else. Here are five reasons why…
1. She’s Pissed Off Israel and Palestine: “Praying for everyone in Israel.” she tweeted in November, adding, “and praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!”
Following the drama that resulted, Kim explained on her blog:
“I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didn't choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution.”
2. “Mayor Kardashian” Just Sounds Bad: “I decided I'm going to run for the mayor of Glendale,” Kardashian said on the idea of running for mayor of the L.A. County city, “it’s going to be in, like, five years.”
Councilman and former Mayor Ara Najarian apparently thought it was a good idea, responding by offering her an “honorary chief of staff” position.
3. She Causes Protests: - On her Bahrain trip to promote Million's of Milkshakes chain, Kim tweeted: “I'm in love with The Kingdom of Bahrain.”
The people there did not return the feelings. A protest of 100 Shiites ensued…
4. No One Cares: Some of Kim’s followers don’t appreciate her social efforts overseas, like Twitter user @MichaelFarah961 who wrote: "Who really gives a damn about Kim#Kardashian's political views... She is just a talentless porn/star prostitute anyway.”
5. She’s a Flip-Flopper: This weekend, Kim shared an Instagram photo of a diamond-encrusted gun. As many outlets have already pointed out, this is one of many gun-related social media sharing incidents.
Funny story… Earlier this month, she tweeted this message:
The diamonded gun photo has since come down, and followers have since voiced their outrage.