Celebrities really need Instagram rehab, or boot camp, or restrictions, or something...
We’re truly so over all of these celebrity Instagram clichés:
1. The #IWokeUpLikeDis Selfie
Girl, it’s 4pm and you just spent the last hour getting the lighting correct.
2. The “I Met Oprah!” Pic
Not to be confused with the "I Met Meryl" pic.
3. The “I Couldn’t Get Away with This Much Nakedness If I Was a Regular Person But Since I’m Famous It’s Chill” Pic
Everyone calm down. It's just a naked celebrity.
4. The Straight Guy Serious Selfie
If your boyfriend did this you would dump him.
5. The “I Volunteer” Philanthropic Pic
And we’re sure you’re #grateful.
6. The “Inspirational Quote” Post
7. The “I Hate Paparazzi, But I’ll Post All the Paparazzi Pics on My Instagram Anyways” Person
Celebs love paparazzi, they just pretend like they don’t.
8. The “So Much Filtering and Photoshop You Might as Well Just Post a Drawing of Your Face” Pic
We all look gorgeous in the Valencia filter, babe.
9. The Boring, Poorly-Lit Food Pic
Just because you’re famous doesn’t also make you good at cooking.
10. The “Jumping on the Beach” Pic
Okay, we’re all guilty of this one. It’s the best way to show off your bikini body without taking yourself too seriously. Carry on.
11. The #NoFilter Selfie
If you’re not going to use a filter, then just put that shit on Twitter.
12. The Fashion Shout Out Pic
We get it, you buy nice stuff. Pardon me while I browse the sale rack at Target.