Because totally taking over the E! channel wasn't enough, Kris Jenner is set to make her debut on FOX as a daytime television talk show host. Except unlike E!, everyone gets the regular non-niche TV station FOX, so no one is safe.
The quaintly titled "Kris" will air this summer and is "something I have wanted to do all my life," says the Kardashian matriarch.
Whether you like it or not, this show is happening and it can't be stopped. Instead, what I can do is prepare you for it by giving you some insight and educated guesses into the kind of hard-hitting topics she'll tackle and the guests that'll sit across from her.
1. Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian – The crowned jewel of her momager resume, this one is pretty obvi.
2. Dina Lohan – From one mom to another, Kris would be able to relate to raising a famous family.
3. Miley Cyrus' Mom – Again, another episode in the tone of "from one mom to another mom raising a very famous daughter," which is sure to be a central theme of this show.
3. Beyoncé's Dad – Then just to shake it up a little, a show titled "Momagers…Not Just for Moms!"
4. Honey Boo Boo's Mom – Kris did say she wanted to be the family's manager last year after all and she has experience with a reality TV family, so this one is kind of a no-brainer.
5. Jonathan Cheban – Kris will pull her family connections to get anyone in the beginning, which is the category this choice falls under.
6. Sharon Osbourne – Because she's basically the British version of Kris. They'll probably do a cute little bit where Kris greets Sharon with tea and crumpets because, haha cultural differences!
7. Kendall & Kylie – Priming for the next generation, Kris will definitely have her babies on. "Kris" will basically serve as the dress rehearsal for their own, "Kendall & Kylie Take L.A." type reality TV show.
8. Lance Bass – They're friends.
9. Justin Bieber & Lil Twist – They're probably friends with her daughters.
10. Every Actor on "Glee" – Because this is on FOX, no doubt its executives will urge its own shows to appear on "Kris" and "Glee" seems like the most impressionable.