Celebrities are kicking off the New Year in a peculiar way: Making more celebrities.
From Kim Kardashian, to Kate Middleton, to Jessica Simpson (again), celebs seem to be growing baby bumps left and right.
Here are the 10 most buzzed about baby bumps in Hollywood right now.
1. Kim Kardashian: If you haven’t heard about this big announcement, then you don’t have a pulse. Kim K and Kanye West are due to have a baby together sometime this summer. Hopefully she’ll be divorced from Kris Humphries by then.
2. Kate Middleton: A royal baby is on the way! We heard about this one back in the beginning of December. The new heir to the throne is reportedly expected to arrive in early summer 2013.
3. Jessica Simpson: Because baby number one was so much fun, Jessica decided to give pregnant life another go. Not wasting any time in building up her spawn army, Jess announced the news on Christmas, via Twitter.
4. Jenna Dewan: The stunner is expecting her first child. Judging by the baby's parents’ looks—complete with a “Sexiest Man Alive” honor for father, Channing Tatum—the kid will pop out a stallion.
5. Holly Madison: The “Girls Next Door” star is expected to give birth sometime in March. The best part of this pregnancy is that it forced her give up her headlining spot in Peepshow, making way for Coco’s Vegas debut!
6. Shakira: The Columbian songstress could give birth in the early months of 2013. She’s been keeping fans up-to-date, showing off her bump via Instagram and even on stage.
7. Kristen Bell: Announced in November of 2012, Kristen and her fiancé Dax Shepard are expecting their first child together. The child—who’ll likely come with a top-notch sense of humor—is expected in late spring.
8. Malin Akerman: The Rock of Ages actress will welcome her first child in April with husband, Roberto Zincone. She describes her second trimester as the “easiest” part so far…
9. Jenna Bush Hager: Jenna announced her pregnancy in December on “Today.” President George W. Bush spoke up on the development, saying that he was “fired up” to have a grandchild on the way.
10. Lily Allen: The British singer will welcome her second child in the early moments of 2013. She got pregnant with number two just six months after giving birth to her daughter, Ethel Cooper. Meaning, she’ll have her hands full pretty soon.